Join our Smartees on Health Research
On Thursday 11th June 2009, we invite you to our ‘Taking Health Research forward’ – Smartees.
At the beginning of 2009 InSites Consulting conducted a pan-European study on Health. The study covers 7 countries (Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom). Magali Geens, Director Health Research will present you the key findings of this patient study discussing different topics such as:
- Doctor-patient relationship
- Reasons for (non)compliance
- The role of patients in choice of treatment/medication
- The knowledge about and image of generics
- The role of the pharmacist
We also give the floor to our customers, giving you practical examples of innovative methods in health research.
- Daily 2.0: a customized extranet developed for Merck Serono (presented by Caroline Collard, Business Unit Manager Neurology)
- Patient nethnography research for UCB: analyzing patient generated content from different social media sites using text mining (presented by Rudi Van Campenhout, Global Manager Customer Insights)
This Smartees is a half-day workshop from 10am to 1pm (sandwich lunch is offered afterwards) and takes place in our offices in Ghent.
Find out more about the full program and sign up for your FREE invitation now!
For more information, you can contact Magali Geens (Magali.Geens@insites.eu).