What's really going on in retail marketing?
If you’re involved in retailing right now you’re probably trying to figure out how to turn a tight marketing budget into sustainable success. A visit to Retailday at the Kinepolis in Brussels on Thursday 24 September could give you the help you need.
The Retailday will feature talks by industry leaders giving you a practical understanding of
- how the market is doing now and what the future holds
- how to increase the efficiency of your marketing while still achieving your sales targets
- how much retailing now happens online
- why service remains essential but can still be kept affordable
- the growing importance of integrated technologies in shops
- and the most important question of all: How do you do all these thing in practice?
Our own Managing Partner Christophe Vergult and Annelies Verhaeghe, Senior Consultant ForwaR&D Lab, will be presenting ‘At your Service‘, the results of a study among Belgian consumers and how they’re experiencing shops and retailing in the downturn.
Check out the full program and sign up online.