We frequently organize inspiration sessions for clever marketers and researchers. They are all about learning and sharing knowledge. To suit your busy lifestyle and location, our team not only travels the world, but also brings virtual formats. Every session offers a different approach and you’ll be sure to take away ideas and practical techniques for better marketing.
Join our Better Together – Volume 1 virtual event on Fri Nov 13, 2020. From Consumer Intelligence to Consumer Intuition!
One thing the pandemic has taught us is that we are capable of moving faster and further than we realize. Across the world, we have witnessed countless examples of brands and businesses adapting at an astonishing speed. They all had one thing in common: an outside-in perspective.
In our upcoming virtual event, keynote speaker Tom De Ruyck will connect with (sector) experts from around the globe, to talk about:
- how the pandemic acted as a tailwind
- what consumer shifts we must acknowledge today
- how to adopt a collaborative mindset to act upon a changing consumer reality
In this one-hour virtual event, we’ll share the three take-aways for developing a powerful consumer-intuitive mindset.
We’ve scheduled two live sessions on Fri Nov 13, 2020!
- our session at 1PM SST – Bangkok (12pm), Jakarta (12pm), Hong Kong SAR (1pm), Shanghai (1pm), Singapore (1pm), Manila (1pm), Seoul (2pm), Sydney (4pm)
- our session at 3PM CET – New York (9am), London (2pm), Manchester (2pm), Johannesburg (4pm), Brussels (3pm), Rotterdam (3pm), Düsseldorf (3pm), Paris (3pm)
We believe in the power of human collaboration. Sure, technological developments are at the forefront of change, yet technology is just a means to an end. Ultimately, interested and interesting people make the difference.Read more
From New York to Sydney, from Europe to South-Africa and Asia, we have a global footprint to service our clients to the fullest.Our offices