What is it about
What you'll do
- Initially, your focus lies on data analysis and full reporting: based on gathered market research data, you conduct analyses and co-design insightful reports that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process
- You work closely with Senior Research Managers that coach and train you directly , and you are in close contact with national as well as international clients to deliver high-value content and services
- Depending on your interest and evolution, you will be involved gradually in the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies
- You build experience and gradually become responsible for complete methodologies (e.g. sampling, survey design, etc.)
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in and within training
- You will be supported in developing commercial client contacts, and in due time you will develop and maintain a client portfolio and get account management responsibilities
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You have an analytical mindset and strong organization skills
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You’re creative, humorous, and fun to work with
- You’re result-oriented and proactive
- Spreadsheets and presentation tools make you nervous
- Helping colleagues is not your primary goal in life, you prefer focusing on your own projects
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Mobile phone subscription
- Internet allowance
- Health insurance
- Pension plan
- Bonus plan based on company and team performance
- 28 days holiday (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
- Happy moments celebrated
Hear from the team
“Each team at InSites Consulting feels like a little family, full of members you can trust and build upon every single step of the way. And it’s not all work and no play, we make plenty of time for fun as well. Think team buildings, company events… both on- and offline, and on a global scale as well.“Thomas Cnudde, Junior Research Consultant
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.