What is it about
What you'll do
- You are accountable for the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research projects
- You translate business problems into concrete and actionable research designs and methods
- You develop insightful reports based on the research consultants’ analysis and on both quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- You present recommendations to clients and animate creative client workshops where, together with the client team, you transform insights and recommendations into a concrete action plan
- You identify and pursue business opportunities with both existing accounts and new prospects
- You develop and deliver convincing proposals to clients
- You are responsible for an existing portfolio of accounts, as well as for the further development of existing accounts
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You have an entrepreneurial and market-driven spirit with strategic vision and focus
- You have a high level of proactivity, energy and professionalism
- You’re a relationship builder and have built a network in the Johannesburg market
- You prefer working on your own and having your own projects
- Coaching and guiding junior colleagues makes you nervous
- You prefer slides in bullet-point black-and-white style
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- 1 Personal Day per month
- Bonus plan based on team performance
- Happy moments celebrated
- 3.3% contribution to a pension fund on top of your salary.
- Running club to stay active and get to know your colleagues (InSites Pulse Club)
- Dedicated Well-being team to support your mental and physical health
Hear from the team
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.